I always find pasta is something that I can prepare in the shortest time.
I am lazy, and it is the fastest and most versatile dish in my opinion.
Most of the time, I just use what I can find in my fridge and prepare different variety depending what I can find at that point in time.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Serves: 1 person
8 – 10 pieces popcorn chicken (frozen packed)
1 bunch of spaghetti (I usually measure using the hole of a 500ml empty mineral water bottle)
3 button mushroom
1/2 onion, diced
3 tablespoon oil
2 tablespoon of soy sauce
salt and pepper to taste
1) In a pot, add water, 1 tablespoon of oil, some salt and boil spaghetti for 10mins.
2) On the other hand, add 1 tablespoon of oil and pan fry the popcorn chicken till golden brown in medium fire. Set aside popcorn chicken once ready.
3) Using the same pan, add 1 tablespoon of oil and diced onion in and stir fry till fragrant. Add in mushrooms and sauté or 2 mins and season with soy sauce and pepper.
4) Drain spaghetti and toss it to the pan and stir fry together with mushrooms and onions.
5) Add in the pan friend popcorn chicken earlier and give it a good stir.
6) Cook for 2mins and prepare to serve.